Part of: Analgesic Productions
Sean Han Tani is an Asian-American game developer, musician and teacher. While he’s made several smaller games in the past, his debut in the larger scene came with Anodyne, which he made with Joni Kittaka.
Sean and Joni aimed to create two games, Even and The Ocean, to compliment each other. Later in development, they decided to combine the games into a cohesive whole, releasing Even the Ocean in November 2016.
Outside of his collaborations with Joni, Sean also works on music and his own solo projects. He also teaches at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago in its art and technology department.
- enslaving davement (Dec. 2011)
- grocery bag (Jan. 2012)
- yourhythm (March 2012)
- in an aeroplane over the mystery (March 2012)
- naos (April 2012)
- memory leek (April 2012)
- Inspiration Dave (May 2012)
- mountain (Dec. 2012)
- Anodyne [Steam] (Feb. 2013)
- ONE AT A TIME (Dec. 2013)
- secret santa 2013 (Dec. 2013)
- superstructure [Dead link?] (Feb. 2014)
- Repetitions (May 2014)
- Red Line Run #518 (Aug. 2014)
- A High Fiber, Japanese Empire Cereal (Dec. 2014)
- HIROSHIMA 2016: Sean Hogan Visits Japan (May 2016)
- Perfect [Abandoned Project] (May 2016)
- Consumed Orient (June 2016)
- Even the Ocean [Steam] (Nov. 2016)
- All Our Asias [Steam] (Feb. 2018)